A Letter to CHS

Dear CHS,

It has been a wonderful year as one of your editors for the Bleu Print. Kylie and I have worked so hard this year to create something that can hopefully live on for future students and staff. In years past, this school newspaper has sort of crumbled, but we worked to bring it back–to lay a solid foundation. We have had a great time writing and editing articles and hearing opinions from the students and staff here. I hope that I did something great, even if it wasn’t technically through Bleu Print, for all of you.

I personally would like to say that I have had so much fun doing this this year. I would like to thank all of the staff–especially for Ben Zivsak, who turns out is a real person (it was a running inside joke, don’t worry about it too much)–and any members of the Writing for Publication Class who contributed to the website–and hopefully a tangible paper, one day. I would also like to thank the staff and community members of Chelsea for, as always, their continual support. I know our school newspaper will be in great hands next year.

Lastly, thank you to Mr. Schilt. You have been an anchor for Bleu Print this year; you dealt with all of us, gave great article ideas and input, and helped make the paper something greater than it was before you got here.

Thanks all, it’s been real.

Laura Scudder